BRONZE AWARD winning for the BEST multipurpose balm at the 2021 organic beauty awards
Winner of the Mama and Baby awards EDITORS CHOICE at the 2021 Beauty Shortlist Awards
2021 Clean + Conscious Awards finalist in the hand care category
Its a multipurpose balm to soothe dry itchy hands, chapped lips, nappy rash or irritated skin.
Complemented with calming and nourishing ingredients like oatmeal, calendula, shea butter and hemp seed oil to visibly reduce the appearance, soothe and hydrate itchy and dry skin.
- Great for dry and damaged skin
- Soothes rashes
- Chapped lips
- Can also use as a cleansing balm!
Winner of the 2021 Organic Beauty Green Award. Its Eco-Choice Award for Excellence in sustainability, for our superior range of Eco-products, including ingredients & packaging.
Directions: Rub into affected areas as needed
- Organic Beeswax*
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Virgin Oil)*
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil),
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (jojoba oil)
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (coconut oil)
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (castor oil)
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (hemp seed oil)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (sunflower seed oil)
- Vitamin E tocopherol (anti-oxidant),*
- Avena Sativa Kernel Meal (Oatmeal Colloidal)*
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Citrus reticulata var. 'tangerine' (Tangerine essential oil)
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender essential oil).
- *ALLERGY WARNING: contains propolis, gluten, nut oils, non-vegan, soya derivatives.
Calendula - has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing woulds, soothe dry itchy skin and relieving nappy rash.
Collodial Oatmeal - helps to protect the skin and soothe the itching and irritation from dry skin.
Avocado oil - contains vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, Beta-cartone and essential fatty acids. It works as a regenerating, re-hydrating treatment for skin that can soothe and enhances texture. It can be used on dry, rough, aging, sensitive or irritated skin.
Shea butter - organic fair trade shea butter contains vitamins A, E and F and used to help revitalise dry, tired skin.
- Approved :Australian Certified Toxic-Free, Made Safe, Allergy Certified & Cruelty-Free Certified.
- Skin type: sensitive, dry, normal, damaged
- Aroma: low very subtle fragrance; citrus
- Skin feel: oily, heavy
- Goes well with: avocado & rosehip body oil
- Packaging: 50g (1.7oz) amber glass jar recyclable / aluminium lid recyclable. Filled by weight, not volume
*As we innovate, from time to time our ingredients may change. Please refer to our website for our latest ingredient list.
FREE shipping across Australia for orders over $45!
Best before: use within 6 months
Store in a cool dark place. Cosmetic use only. Not to be consumed.
A portion of the proceeds from each product is donated to the Kids Cancer Project
45 day money back guarantee
We offer a 45 day money back guarantee. Please see here for your REFUND POLICY
Eco-Conscious container return scheme
We use biodegradable packing material, tape and recyclable shipping boxes.
Please ensure bottles and jars are recycled. Jars can also be returned to us for reuse as they can be thoroughly cleaned, santised and sterilised.