BRONZE AWARD winning for the BEST multipurpose balm at the 2021 organic beauty awards
Winner of the Mama and Baby awards EDITORS CHOICE at the 2021 Beauty Shortlist Awards
2021 Clean + Conscious Awards BRONZE winner in the hand care category
Its a multipurpose balm to soothe the apperance of dry itchy hands, chapped lips, nappy rash or irritated skin.
Complemented with calming and nourishing ingredients like oatmeal, calendula, shea butter and hemp seed oil to visibly reduce the appearance, soothe and hydrate itchy and dry skin.
- Great for dry and damaged skin
- Soothes the apperance of rashes
- Chapped lips
- Nipple balm/butter
- Tattoo after care balm
- Can also use as a cleansing balm
Winner of the 2021 Organic Beauty Green Award. Its Eco-Choice Award for Excellence in sustainability, for our superior range of Eco-products, including ingredients & packaging.
Directions: Rub into affected areas as needed
- Organic Beeswax*
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Virgin Oil)*
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil),
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (jojoba oil)
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (coconut oil)
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (castor oil)
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (hemp seed oil)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (sunflower seed oil)
- Vitamin E tocopherol (anti-oxidant),*
- Avena Sativa Kernel Meal (Oatmeal Colloidal)*
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Citrus reticulata var. 'tangerine' (Tangerine essential oil)
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender essential oil).
- *ALLERGY WARNING: contains propolis, gluten, nut oils, non-vegan, soya derivatives.
Calendula - has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing woulds, soothe dry itchy skin and relieving nappy rash.
Collodial Oatmeal - helps to protect the skin and soothe the itching and irritation from dry skin.
Avocado oil - contains vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, Beta-cartone and essential fatty acids. It works as a regenerating, re-hydrating treatment for skin that can soothe and enhances texture. It can be used on dry, rough, aging, sensitive or irritated skin.
Shea butter - organic fair trade shea butter contains vitamins A, E and F and used to help revitalise dry, tired skin.
- Approved :Australian Certified Toxic-Free, Made Safe, Allergy Certified & Cruelty-Free Certified.
- Skin type: sensitive, dry, normal, damaged
- Aroma: low very subtle fragrance; citrus
- Skin feel: oily, heavy
- Goes well with: avocado & rosehip body oil
- Packaging: 50g (1.7oz) amber glass jar recyclable / aluminium lid recyclable. Filled by weight, not volume
*As we innovate, from time to time our ingredients may change. Please refer to our website for our latest ingredient list.
Reviews from the Clean + Conscious Expert Panel 2021
I love the scent of this product and how soothing it feels on both face and body. While it’s quite thick, it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I like Luxeluna’s recyclable packaging, ethical ingredients and that they also do their bit for the community with 10% of all proceeds going to the Kids’ Cancer Project, as well as a twice yearly giveaway to mums who need a little pampering.
I loved how gentle and calming this product was – I used the entire jar. The smell of calendula is calming and gentle and I also felt comfortable using this product on my small children’s skin (which says a lot as I’m very picky). The formula was beautifully absorbed and I found myself reaching for it long after it was finished, much to my dismay. The fact that this business gives so much to a charity so close to their heart is beautiful. I cannot imagine the pain of losing a child, the work they are doing to support cancer research is absolutely wonderful.
A wondrous little pot of golden balm which can be used anywhere on the body to moisturise, soothe and protect. So gentle it can be used on the lips, this balm is high in beeswax which locks in oils, yet is breathable in its barrier. I love treating my hands with this balm before bed as I wake up with them so beautifully soft and conditioned.
– Emily Fletcher
This rich, nourishing balm can be used on the hands and also the face, body and as a lip balm. I love that it contains one of my favourite, nourishing and healing ingredients – calendula. I also love that this heartfelt business strives to be ethical and sustainable while generously supporting a cause that is close to their hearts.
FREE shipping across Australia for orders over $45!
Expiry: we recommend using this within 6-12 months of purchase
Store in a cool dark place. Cosmetic use only. Not to be consumed.
A portion of the proceeds from each product is donated to the Kids Cancer Project
45 day money back guarantee
We offer a 45 day money back guarantee. Please see here for your REFUND POLICY
Eco-Conscious container return scheme
We use biodegradable packing material, tape and recyclable shipping boxes.
Please ensure bottles and jars are recycled. Jars can also be returned to us for reuse as they can be thoroughly cleaned, santised and sterilised.