Description: a light and velvety cream that includes plant oils and botanical extracts full of vitamins and essential fatty acids that assist in protecting and nourishing the skin barrier, reducing fine lines, rehydrating the skin and helping to reduce trans epidermal water loss.
Complemented with calming ingredients like oatmeal and calendula to calm the skin from irritation, protecting its structure and help reducing inflammation.
Green Tea is a rich source of antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Green tea extract is said to help repair the effects of aging and environmental factors. The active constituents in green tea are the Catechin - Polyphenols. Green tea catechins are potent antioxidants
B3 Niacinamide (also known as Nicotinamide) is one of the B group of vitamins that is essential for health cell metabolism and anti-ageing. Some studies have shown it to be an effective active for evening out the skin tone as well as being useful in the management of problem skin
Directions: take a pea sized amount and massage gently into clean, slightly moist skin. Follow with facial oil.
Tip: Ensure cleansing Oil is thoroughly cleaned before applying moisturiser. The right ordering of skincare is important.
2. Toner or double cleanse
3. Vitamin C serum
4. Face cream
5. AM/PM: Facial oil
- Skin type: sensitive, dry, normal, combination
- Skin feel: light
- Aroma: no added fragrance option. Natural oatmeal & Calendula scent. Or fragrance option is an aromatic blend of uplifting tangerine and mandarin and calming lavender essential oils
- Packaging: 50g (1.7oz) amber glass jar recyclable / plastic lid, returnable. We accept the returned containers. See below
- Aqua (water)
- Apricot Oil
- Jojoba oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Watermelon oil
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip Oil)
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera)
- Propanediol (PALM FREE humectant)
- Xanthan Gum (natural thickener derived from corn sugar)
- Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate (*PALM FREE olive oil emulsifier),
- Organic Beeswax
- Vitamin E tocopherol (anti-oxidant),
- Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, (nature identical, palm oil free preservative)
- Green Tea extract
- Gotu Kola extract
- B3 Niacinamide
- Cucumber extract
- Avena Sativa Kernel Meal (Oatmeal Colloidal), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Citrus reticulata var. 'tangerine' (Tangerine essential oil)
- Citrus Reticulata Rosso (mandarin essential oil)
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender essential oil).
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) has a long history in traditional healing in India. When applied externally, Gotu Kola is said to relieve burns, sores and skin problems. Containing asiatic acid, asiaticoside and madecassic acid which stimulates collagen synthesis, Gotu Kola is a key element in skin repair.
Green Tea is a rich source of anti oxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Green tea extract is said to help repair the effects of aging and environmental factors. The active constituents in green tea are the Catechin - Polyphenols. Green tea catechins are potent antioxidants.
B3 Niacinamide (also known as Nicotinamide) is one of the B group of vitamins that is essential for health cell metabolism and anti-ageing. Some studies have shown it to be an effective active for evening out the skin tone as well as being useful in the management of problem skin.
Cucumber extract contains a range of useful actives including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytosterols, phenolic acids, fatty acids, and cucurbitacins. The Cucurbitacins in skincare function as steroids with anti-inflammatory action.
Calendula is used in our body care for its soothing properties. It is also great for dry and damaged skin, Soothes rashes, Promotes skin tissue repair and Anti-inflammatory.
Oatmeal contains cationic proteins that stick to the skin improving its barrier function. The natural sugars swell due to their excellent ability to bind water and deliver it deep into the cells and the proteins help carry occlusive ingredients into the skin for long term moisturisation.
- Palm oil free
- 98% natural, 2% nature identical (B3 Niacinamide)
- Recyclable glass packaging
- Gentle, calming, caring
Best before: use within 6 months
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"The face cream feels divine on the skin. Great for dry winter skin. The texture feels rich and velvety and disappears into hydrated looking skin. My skin didn't break out trying this new product which is a first" - Lynn
Eco-Conscious container return scheme
We use biodegradable packing material, tape and recyclable shipping boxes.
Please ensure bottles and jars are recycled. Jars can also be returned to us for reuse as they can be thoroughly cleaned, santised and sterilised.
Tops, droppers, lids and pumps can be returned to us to be TERRACYCLED. We recommend sending when you have at least 10 to make it worthwhile. But of course, we will accept any amount. Please let us know when you've sent them so we can issue you with a store credit.