A rich, hydrating body oil specially formulated to moisturise dry skin, reduce the appearance of scarring and stretch marks common in pregnancy and motherhood. Formulated with high quality certified organic plant oils grown without herbicides and pesticides to glide on the skin and bring back much needed hydration.
Great pregnancy safe and pregnancy friendly skincare. A low fragrance body oil thats super hydrating and gentle.
Avocado oil contains natural ceramides which. prevent loss of moisture. Ceramides are naturally found in our bodies and levels fall as we age. They are vital in skincare as they help to form a protective layer against visible skin damage and dryness.
Indulge yourself with beautiful plant oils, rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
Winner of the 2021 Organic Beauty Green Award. Its Eco-Choice Award for Excellence in sustainability, for our superior range of Eco-products, including ingredients & packaging.
- Skin type: sensitive, dry, normal,
- Skin feel: oily, heavy
- Aroma: low; citrus, lavender
- Packaging: 250ml (8.5oz) amber glass bottle or recycled PET, recyclable / plastic pump top, returnable. We accept the returned tops. See below
- Sustainable, eco conscious and palm oil free skincare
*As we innovate, from time to time our ingredients may change. Please refer to our website for our latest ingredient list.
- Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil)
- Olea Europeaea Fruit Oil (Olive Extra Virgin Oil)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Virgin Oil)
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip Oil)
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil)
- Citrullus Lanatus Seed Oil (Watermelon Oil)
- Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Citrus reticulata var. 'tangerine' (Tangerine essential oil)
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender essential oil).
*99% organic ingredient
- **contains Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
ALLERGY WARNING: contains nut oil, soya derivatives
Argan Oil - Rich in vitamin E, Omega 6, Oleic & Linoleic acid and powerful anti-oxidant properties. Suitable for all skin types. Great for aging skin, damaged skin, acne prone and visibly reducing the appearance of scarring. Improves elasticity of the skin.
Avocado oil - a nourishing oil rich in vitamin A, B and E great for dry skin. It is high in carotenoids that provide natural protection against the effects of UV rays. Avocado oil helps to protect, repair and heal the skin tissues.
Rosehip oil - Rich in vitamin A, C, F and essential fatty acids. Great for anti-aging and sensitive skin. Perfect for visibly reducing the appearance of scarring. Full of antioxidants, moisturising, regenerating and absorbs quickly into the skin.
Sweet almond oil - very rich in vitamins A, B, D and E and also contains potassium, magnesium and calcium. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and penetrates deep to make your skin feel softer.
Watermelon oil - fast absorbing and deeply penetrating and moisturising. Protects with antioxidants, minerals, and unsaturated fatty acids. It contains oleic acid, omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, Vitamin A, B, and E, and a host of minerals, including magnesium, iron, copper, and potassium Lighter
Directions: apply to skin once or twice a day as required
Best before: use within 12 months
Store in a cool dark place. Cosmetic use only. Not to be consumed.
- Approved Australian Certified Toxic-Free, Made Safe, Allergy Certified, Cruelty-Free & Vegan-Friendly Certified.
- Pregnancy friendly
- Low Fragrance
- Recyclable packaging
- A portion of the proceeds from each product is donated children’s cancer and histiocytosis charities
45 day money back guarantee
We offer a 45 day money back guarantee. Please see here for your REFUND POLICY
Eco-Conscious container return scheme
We use biodegradable packing material, tape and recyclable shipping boxes.
Please ensure bottles and jars are recycled. Jars can also be returned to us for reuse as they can be thoroughly cleaned, santised and sterilised.
Tops, droppers, lids and pumps can be returned to us to be TERRACYCLED. We recommend sending when you have at least 10 to make it worthwhile. But of course, we will accept any amount. Please let us know when you've sent them so we can issue you with a store credit.